- Your favorite brownie mix. I prefer Ghiradelli.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla together til smooth.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper and pour about 2/3’s of the brownie mix into the pan and spread evenly.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and spread evenly, but be careful not to mix the layers.
- Using a rubber spatula, drizzle the remaining brownie batter on top and swirl around top make a marbling effect.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, using a toothpick or knife to test whether the center is fully cooked.
- Let cool, remove from pan, and chill in fridge overnight