Açaí bowls have been a favorite treat of mine ever since I worked at the smoothie shop in college. So a looooong time ago 😆 So I guess you could kinda call me an açaí connoisseur 😉 and if you’re local you gotta check my fav spots to grab one on the beach 🏖
- Kook’s Cafe & Beach Bar, Rye NH – amazing food super cute, super boho, total tropical beach vibe, and they have a full bar at dinner.
- The Secret Spot, North Hampton Beach, NH – this is the spot that I’ve been frequenting the longest simply because that’s my local beach; but they have the best wraps & breakfast burritos around and their smoothies are on pointe.
- The Green Room, Hampton Beach NH – not only do they have amazing smoothies & food, but they have an entire bus that you can sit inside in their open concept restaurant right on the strip.
- Groundswell Surf Cafe – Salisbury Beach, MA – they definitely win for best atmosphere as they are located directly on the sand in the heart of Salisbury beach next to Surf Side Beach Bar. Not only is all their food some of the best around, but they also have a complete beach yoga series.
- The Juicery, Newburyport MA or Portsmouth NH – they are THE place to go for fresh green juice and their açaí bowls are just as good. And don’t forget to pick up a bottle of Fire Tonic for the next time you feel a cold coming on!