I’ve always been a traveler for as long as I can remember. Pretty much since birth our parents have taken my sister and I on various trips; from our lake+ski house up north in Maine, to multiple trips to Disney, to bumping around the Caribbean. As we’ve gotten older and formed our own families, our trips have gotten a little more exotic, more exciting, and definitely destinations we had “written” on our mental bucketlist. Which got me thinking, I don’t think I’ve ever written our dream destinations down. And writing leads to believing which leads to accomplishing your goal. So here is the Moore family travel bucketlist:
- Hawaii – completed in 2016!
2. Costa Rica – completed in 2015!
3. Jamaica – completed in 2018!
4. San Francisco and wine country – completed in 2016!
5. Vegas baby – completed in 2016!
6. St. Lucia
8. Nashville (soon to be done December 2018!)
9. Pacific Northwest Road Trip (June 2019!)
10. Key West (I went as a kid but it’s back on thelist now that I’m over 21 and can do the Duval Crawl lol)
12. South Pacific – Bora Bora+Fiji+Tahiti
14. New Zealand
15. South Africa
16. Mediterranean Cruise – Spain, France, Italy, Greece,Morocco
18. The Maldives
21. Yellowstone camping trip
That’s what we have so far…and it’s a pretty ambitious list! If you have any suggestions of places that we just have to see then let us know! Til then always wander more…